Visit PlanetTeamLab in Tokyo, Japanoffers a transformative and amazing experience. From immersive space travel to the interactive nature of installations, this is an opportunity to engage with art on a whole new level. Get ready to embark on a visual and sensory adventure that will stay with you long after you leave.
You can check more details on their official website – Official Website: https://planets.teamlab.art/tokyo/
Why You Should Visit TeamLab Planets
PlanetTeamLab: A celestial Sojourn offers a plethora of visually stunning moments that are perfect for capturing memorable photos. You'll find countless Instagram-worthy photos, from the ethereal Floating Universe of Flowers to the immersive Universe of Water Particles.
2. It's Affordable
Entrance fee for PlanetTeamLab set at a reasonable price, making it accessible to a wide range of visitors. Organizers aim to make the experience affordable so that more people can enjoy and engage with their innovative digital art installations.
- Complete Experience: Entry fees at TeamLab Planets usually cover access to all installations and exhibits within the venue. This means visitors can explore and interact with a variety of stunning digital art installations without having to pay extra for each installation.
- Value for Money: Planet TeamLab offers a unique and immersive experience that provides great value for the price paid. Visitors can spend countless hours exploring the installations, engaging with interactive elements, and capturing memorable moments, making it a worthwhile investment.
While affordability is an important aspect of PlanetTeamLab‘ accessibility, it's important to note that prices may vary or change over time. It is always advisable to check the official TeamLab website or contact the venue directly for the latest information on ticket prices and availability.
- Adults (ages 15 and over): Around 3,200 to 3,400 yen.
- Children (ages 3 to 14): Around 1,000 to 1,200 yen.
- Children under 3 years: Free admission.
3. This is a Family Friendly Activity
PlanetTeamLab appealing to visitors of all ages, making it an ideal destination for families, couples, or solo travelers. Kids and adults alike can marvel at the immersive installations and engage in fun interactions. It's a place where people from all walks of life can come together and share their wonder.
4. Has a Very Accessible Location
PlanetTeamLab strategically located in Tokyo, making it easily accessible for both domestic and international visitors. Perfectly near public transport and can be included as part of your itinerary when exploring this vibrant city.
How to get to PlanetTeamLab from the airport?
If you land at Narita International Airport, you have several transportation options to reach PlanetTeamLab:
- Train: Take the Narita Express (N'EX) or Skyliner to Tokyo Station. From Tokyo Station, change to the Yamanote Line and get off at Yurakucho Station. Finally, transfer to the Yurakucho Subway Line and get off at Toyosu Station, which is the closest station to TeamLab Planets. The whole journey takes about 90 minutes.
- Airport Limousine Bus: Look for a limousine bus service to Tokyo Station. Once you arrive at Tokyo Station, follow the train directions mentioned above to reach Toyosu Station.
If you're arriving at Haneda Airport, you can choose from the following transportation options to get there PlanetTeamLab:
- Train: Take the Tokyo Monorail from Haneda Airport to Hamamatsucho Station. From Hamamatsucho Station, change to the Yamanote Line and go to Yurakucho Station. Then, change to the Yurakucho Subway Line and get off at Toyosu Station, the closest station to TeamLab Planets. The total travel time is approximately 45 minutes
- Airport Limousine Bus: Find bus services to Tokyo Station. After reaching Tokyo Station, follow the train directions mentioned above to reach Toyosu Station.
Once you arrive at Toyosu Station, it's time to head to TeamLab Planets. Follow these instructions:
- Exit Toyosu Station and walk to Toyosu Central Square.
- From Toyosu Central Square, take a short taxi ride or walk for about 10-15 minutes to reach TeamLab Planets. The museum is located in a distinctive building, so it's relatively easy to spot.
5. Has a very Unique Cultural Arts
- The digital art installations at TeamLab Planets are known for their stunning visual effects. The use of vivid colours, intricate details and stunning animations create a dream-like environment that transports visitors to another world. It's a feast for the eyes and heaven for photography enthusiasts.
- The TeamLab Planets installation seamlessly blends Japanese aesthetics with cutting-edge technology. By visiting TeamLab Planets, you can experience Japan's innovative spirit and ability to mix tradition and modernity.
- Unforgettable Memories: The immersive and interactive nature of TeamLab Planets ensures that your visit will be filled with extraordinary moments that leave a lasting impact. It's an experience you will cherish and remember for years to come.
- Nature Reinvented: Through digital media, TeamLab beautifully captures the essence of nature. Witness the enchanting streams of water, blooming flowers and changing landscapes, displaying the harmony between nature and technology.
- Relaxing: TeamLab Planets' serene atmosphere provides an oasis of calm in the bustling city of Tokyo. Take a moment to reflect and find inner peace amidst the enchanting digital landscape.
- Enchanting Sensations: Prepare to be captivated by a multisensory experience. From the sound of running water to the smell of blooming flowers, TeamLab Planets engages all of your senses, creating completely immersive environments.
Some Things You Should Know Before Your Visit to TeamLab Planets
- You will be barefoot.
- All your belongings will be left in the free locker storage area – you can only take your phone with you.
- The water level can go up to knee high for adults. If your child gets drenched, it is advisable to bring a change of clothes for the child. Please avoid access to the next area if your child's clothes are not dry enough.
- There is water in certain areas. We recommend bringing a change of clothes for children in case they get wet.
- If visitors like small children get their clothes wet, the staff will ask you to change your clothes. If you don't have a change of clothes, we provide towels for rent. Please clean your wet clothes before entering the next artwork.
- Please note that the water area is not for swimming purposes.
- The site area has a mirror surface. Note that there is a chance that your underwear will reflect in the mirror if you are wearing a wide-brimmed skirt or pants.
- Shorts can be rented free of charge. Please inform the staff at the museum if you need shorts and return them on your way out. Sizes from XS to 6L.
- This site features areas with strong lights and dark areas.
- For safety reasons, please never let go of your child's hand.
- For visitors with children, please make sure not to let go of their hands as this could be dangerous.
- There are detours for visitors, including persons with disabilities and children, who want to skip certain works of art. If you wish to do so, please notify the nearest staff.
- Visitors with infants may enter in a baby carrier (front).
- There is a diaper table available in the bathroom in the museum. If you want to nurse or rest, there is a first aid room in the museum. Please inform the staff if you wish to use it.
- During peak hours, customers who have been at the location for a long time may be asked to come forward by staff.