ANGEL — The winning tickets in the $1.08 billion Powerball draw sold late Wednesday in downtown Los Angeles.
Wednesday night winning number are 7, 10, 11, 13, 24, and the red Powerball is 24.
Tickets worth $1.08 billion were sold at the Las Palmitas Mini Market.
There have also been multiple Game 5 winners in California.
Three tickets sold in Florida, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island won $2 million.
RELATED: What to consider if you win the lottery
Wednesday night's jackpot was the sixth highest in US history and the third largest for Powerball.
Mega Millions is also getting a lot of attention. There were no winners for Tuesday night's draw, with the jackpot now growing to $720 million for Friday's draw.
10 biggest Powerball Mega Millions jackpots won in US lottery history: LIST
The last Powerball was won in April.
Powerball drawings are held every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
The odds of winning the top Powerball prize are 1 in 292,201,338.
SEE ALSO: Why is the Powerball jackpot so high?
The retailer selling the winning Powerball ticket receives a bonus of 1 percent of the prize amount.
Winners have one year from the date of the winning draw to claim their prize.
Powerball tickets cost $2 per game. Tickets are sold in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
The largest Mega 10 Millions Powerball jackpot won in US lottery history
1. $2.04 billion, Powerball, November 7, 2022 (1 ticket from California)
2. $1.586 billion, Powerball, January 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)
3. $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, October 23, 2018 (single ticket, from South Carolina)
4. $1.35 billion, Mega Millions, January 13, 2023 (one ticket from Maine)
5. $1.337 billion, Mega Millions, July 29, 2022 (one ticket, from Illinois)
6. $1.08 billion, Powerball, July 20, 2023 (one ticket in Los Angeles)
7. $1.05 billion, Mega Millions, January 22, 2021 (one ticket, from Michigan)
8. $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, from Wisconsin)
9. $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)
10. $754.6 million, Powerball, February 6, 2023 (one ticket, from Washington
This is an evolving story. This article will be continuously updated as more information becomes available.