There are many ways to save on flights to Europe, but booking tickets in advance is best. This way, you can take advantage of the early bird specials and other discounts that are often available to those who book tickets months in advance. If you're looking to save on your flight to Europe, take a look at our guide to Cheapest First and Business Class Tickets to Europe under.
Our guide includes tips on how to find the best deals on flights and when to book your trip to get the best price.
How to Find the Best Deals on Flights to Europe
Many people want to travel to Europe but discouraged because they think plane tickets are too expensive. However, there is a way to get it cheapest first and business class tickets to Europe if you know how to look.
- Compare prices on several airlines. The internet has made it very easy to search multiple travel websites at once for the best deals. With a few quick clicks, different airlines can compete with each other to give you the lowest price for your flight.
- Check for discounts and promo codes. Many flight search engines offer promo codes, offers and other incentives to get people to register and use their services. If you're not in a rush, it's worth checking out these sites for potential savings.
- Be flexible with your travel dates. Depending on where you want to go in Europe, the price of your flight can vary greatly depending on when you fly. If you're flexible with your travel dates, you can find great deals by looking at flights outside of the “prime” travel period.
- Visit the airline's website directly. Many airlines will offer special discounts and promo codes on their websites, so it's worth checking in person instead of relying on third-party sites. You can usually find good deals here, as airlines offer special discounts to entice customers through their doors.
- Compare prices on different days of the week. Depending on where you want to go in Europe, the cost of your flight may vary greatly depending on what day you fly. If you're flexible with your travel dates and want to fly on different days of the week, it's a good idea to check flights that fall outside the “prime” travel period.
- Sign up for airline loyalty programs to earn points that can be used for future flights. Many airlines offer points for every dollar you spend on their flights, which can be redeemed for future flights.
When to Book a Flight to Get the Best Fares
When it comes to booking your flights, timing is everything. You need to know when to book a flight to get the best price. Here are five (5) times when you should book a flight to get the best price:
- Three months before or near departure
Airlines will often release cheaper fares as soon as they become available, so the earlier you book, the better your chances of finding an affordable option. In addition, many airlines offer special promotions and sale rates throughout the year – esp around holidays like Christmas, New Year's Eve, and Valentine's Day – so it's worth checking out these offers early.
- aircraft type
When looking for first or business class tickets, keep in mind that some airlines offer cheaper seats on certain types of aircraft. For example, if you want to fly on British Airways' new 787 Dreamliner, you can save up to $300 by booking a Premium Economy seat instead of a Business Class seat.
- Departure city
When traveling to Europe, flying from another European city, such as Amsterdam or Frankfurt, can be cheaper than London Heathrow Airport. This is because airlines often offer these fares at no additional cost – including airport taxes and fuel surcharges – which saves you money.
- Off-peak time
Another travel tip that can help you save money on flights is order during off-peak times. For example, if you're planning a European trip in late August or September, flying out at the end of July might be cheaper than going home from school. This is because airlines will usually release their cheaper fares around this time – especially in August and September – so you will have more options when looking for affordable tickets.
- Last minute offer
If you want to book flights departing in the next month or two and are flexible with your departure dates, it's a good idea to check out some of these last minute offers from these airlines. For example, if you want to fly from New York (JFK) to London (Heathrow), British Airways has several last minute deals available starting as low as $500 round trip. If you want to book flights departing in the next month or two and are flexible with your departure dates, it's a good idea to check out some of these last minute offers from these airlines.
One of the best ways to save money on flights to Europe is to plan. By booking your flights well in advance, you can often get a better deal than waiting until the last minute. You can also take advantage of special promotions and discounts for early birders. So if you're thinking about traveling to Europe, be sure to start planning early to get the best deals on your flights.
COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER:Many articles in the Two Monkeys Travel Group are guest submitted by a number of Approved Contributors and hosted by the Two Monkeys Travel Group. Approved Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. This includes all text and images they use in their own work. All contributors are instructed to follow internationally recognized copyright and intellectual property guidelines. Two Monkeys Travel Group takes its own responsibilities very seriously, so if you feel any part of the job is abusive in any way please email us so we can investigate – (email protected)
DISCLOSURE: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. So when you make a purchase, we sometimes give you a small commission, at no additional cost to you. The cost to you remains the same, sometimes even less if we have negotiated a special deal for our readers. We use all the companies that we have listed here and that's why they are on this list, but of course we need to keep Two Monkeys Travel Group running as best we can, that's what you are helping if you decide to buy or order something through affiliate links! If you have further questions about the companies we use or any other company you've looked at, please email us and we'll be happy to help. Please see our full disclaimer page for more information.